Friday, August 26, 2016

20 People Reveal The Grosses Things That Have Happened During S3x

//

Sex is supposed to be romantic, hot, steamy, scintillating but the last thing we expect it to be is gross. But somethings things don’t always go according to our imaginations. Most times, especially the first times and probably first times with people turn out to be awkward and embarrassing as hell but for some it gets disgusting. Here are 20 people with their stories of the most disgusting thing to happen during sex:

BadSex-1024x536

  1. Valerie, 20

“One time I was going down on a guy and he vomited into the wastebasket next to his bed. I knew he was drunk but I didn’t know he was THAT drunk.”

  1. Michael, 21

“The grossest thing that has ever happened to me is probably when I was going down on a girl and about a minute in she said ‘Wait, stop, I just remembered I’m on my period!’ Like, how do you just leave that out before a guy puts his mouth down there.”

  1. Jon, 27

“I was making out with a girl and she threw up in her mouth a little bit. I was so out of there.”

  1. Kristina, 28

“One time I was having sex with a guy and he farted, then stopped and said, ‘I have to go.’ Turned out he had food poisoning from the seafood restaurant we had gone to dinner at and spent the next four hours destroying my toilet.

The post 20 People Reveal The Grosses Things That Have Happened During S3x appeared first on The Bored Mind.



//
from The Bored Mind http://ift.tt/2bCKVly
via JustViralNews
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: 20 People Reveal The Grosses Things That Have Happened During S3x Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Admin