Monday, August 22, 2016

18 Of The Worst Stories From Sex Shop Employees To Shock You

//

Out of all the jobs I think working at a sex shop might be the most horrifying one. If pervy creeps lurk almost everywhere it’s in sex shops that they thorng. But not all stories are disgusting or horrifying some are just plain hilarious.

These 18 experiences of working in the industry of sex toys will definitely make you laugh harder than you expected:

 

  1. One time an old lady came in looking for a big dildo. She asked me how much the red dildo on the wall was… I had to tell her that was the fire extinguisher.

ArturoGJ

  1. We were open till midnight on the weekends and about fifteen minutes before closing this normal looking woman in a tracksuit comes in with a man on the end of a leash wearing nothing but a diaper. What shocked me more than anything was the dude had sandals with socks on. I told the couple they had to leave because pant were required in order to shop.

RhymesWithPickle

  1. I went to a very tech-oriented university, and while there I worked at an upscale adult boutique. I was on register and was checking out a middle-aged guy and his wife. They had quite a few purchases so I was making small talk in the meantime, the guy said he had just returned from E3 (video game conference), and I asked some questions related to new games coming out at the time.

He eventually mentioned that he taught game programming at a nearby school, which narrowed it down to 3. I asked him if it was school A or B, the most likely guesses, and he told me it was school A (my school). I simply responded with “cool”, but he asked where I attended school, so I told him. Awkward silence after that, the only thing I could think to ask was if they needed batteries for their vibrating nipple clamps (they usually take those annoying watch/disc batteries).

Had him for class about 6 weeks later, I got a pointed stare the first time he took roll, and I believe we came to a silent understanding in those few seconds.

Jellatin

The post 18 Of The Worst Stories From Sex Shop Employees To Shock You appeared first on The Bored Mind.



//
from The Bored Mind http://ift.tt/2bbIi6R
via JustViralNews
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: 18 Of The Worst Stories From Sex Shop Employees To Shock You Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Admin