Saturday, July 30, 2016

Good Samaritan Spotted: Father Lost His Daughter’s Phone, What The Vehicle Behind Them Did Was Unbelievable!

These bright smiles of a man with wife in a car have been causing wildfire in the social media sites. Not because of their charm though, but because of a good deed that they did.
A certain JV Jaurige shared the story of the photo:

““I dropped of my daughter along Taft for her dance competition when upon getting off, she accidentally dropped her phone without our knowledge. When I reached a stop, the couple went on my right side trying to hand me an iPhone. I then realized it was my daughter’s. They went to the trouble of picking it up and followed me just to give it.
After all the bad things that happens on the road like ranting, cursing, bad finger pointing and even shooting, it’s a breath of fresh air to have motorists like them. I don’t know who they are and where they live but I managed to take a photo of them.
I hope this reaches you and I hope that you inspire more of us in your kind ways. This man and his companion saved the day for me and my daughter. God bless you sir and mam. Thank you so much. Whether my daughter wins or not, we already feel happy and grateful for your act of kindness.”
With road rage and road bad news getting rampant, it’s refreshing to read these kinds of news. Deeds, no matter how small, can be meaningful.
Indeed, there are still good Samaritans out there.

Source: WhenInManila
The post Good Samaritan Spotted: Father Lost His Daughter’s Phone, What The Vehicle Behind Them Did Was Unbelievable! appeared first on Trending Buzzer.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Good Samaritan Spotted: Father Lost His Daughter’s Phone, What The Vehicle Behind Them Did Was Unbelievable! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Admin