Wednesday, September 21, 2016

12 Times Tinder Proved That Men Are Jerks At Dating

//

Not that it’s not already established but here is more proof that no matter where you meet men when it comes to dating they are either totally clueless or are rude pranksters who just like to get a kick out of making someone sad.

This post is also a reminder to women to sigh deeply again and wonder where all the good men are. I suggest you give up ladies because with men like these you are better off single.

Here are 12 men on tinder who are the absolute most annoying jerks ever:

1. The pre-date block.

“Five minutes before I meet my date, he texts me and says, ‘So my friend and I have this agreement. Anytime we meet a girl that we would like to date, the other has to sleep with her first. It’ll only take 10 minutes.’ He tried to convince me by telling me he slept with his friend’s girlfriend the weekend before. BLOCKED.”

– Nicolette Nickerson, Facebook

2. The bathroom mess.

“Me and this guy went on a date to a local hockey game. He got so drunk that I let him pass out on my couch. A couple of hours later, I woke up and he was peeing on the carpet outside my bedroom door. He stumbled to the toilet and was in there for a while. When he was done I went to check and found that he’d shit himself and smeared it all over my bathroom.”

– Jaime Justice, Facebook

 

The post 12 Times Tinder Proved That Men Are Jerks At Dating appeared first on The Bored Mind.



//
from The Bored Mind http://bit.ly/2cly3ge
via JustViralNews
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: 12 Times Tinder Proved That Men Are Jerks At Dating Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Admin