Tuesday, June 21, 2016

12 Hot Videos from the Women We Love


These women are the women we love, the sexiest women alive, from yesterday and years past. Watch these exclusive Esquire videos featuring beautiful women from Jennifer Lawrence to Scarlett Johansson.

 

  1. Chrissy Teigen

"I didn't know butts were a thing until I was 23. Then came Jennifer Lopez and people were like, 'That butt is great.' Now you have to have a butt. It sucks for me."

2. Emilia Clarke

"I'm a milk-first kind of girl."


 

3. Brittany Ishibashi

"I love waking up in a new place and seeing how morning looks in a new city. You've got the bedhead going, but you're very rested. There is possibility, which is very sexy."


 

  4. Kate Upton

"I always had boob envy. And when finally I went through my growth spurt, and they appeared, and I just... I loved them."

 

5. Scarlett Johansson

"I'd rather be with someone who's a little jealous than someone who's never jealous. There's something a little dead fish about them. A little bit depressing. It may not make sense, but you need to feel it a little."

 

  6. Sofia Vergara

"Look, if you're sexy, if you like dressing sexy, you're not doing anything more than feeling beautiful. A Latina just wants to walk into a place and feel great. Somebody is going to turn around and look."

 

7. Mila Kunis

"I think I stumbled upon doing funny things, but I'm not funny. I just know how to deliver a joke."

 

  8. Jessica Pare

"You can't get a lot of shit stuck in these teeth."

 

  9. Brooklyn Decker

"I like pressing the envelope. I think it's funny when something bold comes out of someone's mouth that you're not expecting, things that catch you off guard. That's what I really like. I like an English sense of humor: dry, dirty, a little bit off. That's kind of my taste."

 

10. Jennifer Lawrence

"I'm excited to be seen as sexy. But not slutty."

 

  11. Rihanna

"People have this image of how wild and crazy I am, and I'm not everything they think of me."

 

  12. Daniela Ruah

"Você pode olhar para esta toupeira, por favor?"
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: 12 Hot Videos from the Women We Love Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Admin